Braids really attract girls, right? Even a simple three-strand braid make us satisfied on our hair goals. But what if we have here a three strand braid and a four strand braid in one? Then, we’d like it to be in our hair forever, especially if it can’t be messed up. Yes, braid in four strand braid looks beautiful in our hair, but it looks so complicated to make. Well, you’re wrong about that because it’s the opposite of your expectation. I bet, after you read the instructions of how to make this braid below, you’ll realize how easy it is.
1. Make a one-sided low ponytail.
2. Grab a small chunk of hair from the ponytail.
3. Do a regular three strand braid on the small chunk of hair and tie it with an elastic bond.
4. Divide the rest of the hair into three equal sections.
5. Position the three strand braid as the second strand or as the middle left strand. Now, you have four strands.
6. Place the rightmost strand under the middle right strand.
7. Then, place it over the braided strand. The braided strand should now be the third strand.
8. Take the leftmost strand under the strand next to it.
9. Then, place it under the braided strand. The braided strand should now be back as the second strand.
10. Repeat the steps 6 and 7 and the braided strand will be the third strand.
11. Repeat the steps 8 and 9 and the braided strand will be the second strand.
12. Continue the braid with the same process until the end is reached.
13. Tie the end with an elastic bond.
14. Simply tug on the braid to make a little swirl effect.
15. Once you’re done, you can now enjoy your braid in four strand braid.
I would like to thank Shannon Baldos and Jia Mandac for helping me in the braid.