Do you remember when I featured plaid in fashion as I discuss how to wear plaid? I just wondered what if I transfer the said pattern into my nails, would it be as fabulous as we style and wear it through clothes? And shocks! After trying this 2000s-inspired nail art, it doesn’t just give a fabulous result, it will definitely be a big hit for all the girls out there. It is not just the girls who will love it, but also the nails itself will be comfortable with its paint. Grunge plaid will rock your beautiful world! Come on and join me having this style.
1. Prepare your nails. Clean it. Trim it. Buff it. Anything you want to do for it to get ready for its new look.
2. Paint two coats of rose pink polish and let it dry.
3. Add lines horizontally and vertically so it will look plaid and let it dry.
4. End your nail art with top coat.
5. Enjoy the new 2000s-inspired look of your nails.