I’m really not a baker. Please emphasize the not! I just don’t have patience on a lot of steps and on the long waiting. If I’m going to bake, expect it to be a failure. But today, it was my first time to bake successfully! Well, I realized that it’s not that hard, or rather, this glass cake is just easy to make to the point that even a kindergarten can do this but with a guidance from an adult. I think, if you want to learn to bake, you should start with the basic. You should start with making a glass cake like what I did.
And when you want something for dessert which is easy enough to make and can be eaten ASAP, glass cakes are your friends. Most of these take less than two minutes to make in a microwave. You can also choose your own flavor. For my glass cake, I had cookie butter. You can change that cookie butter into something different. My mother tried banana as her glass cake’s flavor and it tastes the same goodness. So if you’re hungry, you can be prepared for immediate dessert consumption whenever the overwhelming feeling strikes.
1. Prepare all the ingredients needed including, of course, your favorite glass.
2. Start with two tablespoon of butter and let it melt.
3. Add two tablespoon of cookie butter.
4. Add a teaspoon of vanilla into the mixture.
5. Beat an egg onto the glass.
6. Sweeten with two tablespoon of sugar.
7. Add four tablespoon of flour.
8. Sprinkle a pinch of salt into the mixture.
9. Add 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
10. Mix all the ingredients you put into the glass.
11. Cook it in the microwave for 90 seconds.
12. Your glass cake is now done and ready to be eaten. Enjoy!