You’ll be amazed that through the ingredients from your kitchen, you can make a fashion essential that will give beauty to your hands or wrist. Yes! I’m talking about our love, bracelets. All it takes are cornstarch, baking soda and just a small amount of other little stuff to make beads. And with these beads, we can also create necklace, earrings and other things we want. Enjoying, isn’t it? I promise you that it is going to be easy. Let’s just start this fun.
1. Gather all your materials. This includes baking soda, salt, water, food color and of course, corn starch It would be better if you’ll also prepare the bracelet string, toothpick, sauce pan and other utensils.
2. Mix the cornstarch, baking soda and salt in the sauce pan with a ratio of 2:2:1.
3. Add the same cup of water as the baking soda.
4. Heat the sauce pan that contains the mixture.
5. Stir the mixture continuously until it’s thick enough for molding.
6. Remove it from heat and scoop a small amount of the dough.
7. Add a drop of food color in the middle of it.
8. Let the color spread by playing with it.
9. Mold it into sphere.
10. Make a hole in the middle of the sphere by pointing a toothpick.
11. Do the same thing on the rest of the dough.
12. Let it dry. I run out of patience so I just put it in the microwave. But it is better to dry it under the sun.
13. Pass a string through the holes of the beads to make a bracelet.
14. Secure its ends with knots if the length of the beaded string perfectly fits your wrists.
15. Your bracelet is now done and ready to be used.