Summer is heating our place so badly, now. Everywhere we go, our body is sweating up because of the weather. This lead me to the idea of making a milkshake for the family to chill us even for a short time. And I thought that brownies would be perfect to match this thirst quencher. Aside from the fact that brownies are our all-time favorite sweets, who doesn’t need a chocolate infusion, right? No one! That’s why I made this not just for the family, but also for you! This Brownie Milkshake is irresistible this Summer.
1. Prepare all the ingredients needed. This includes milk, ice cream, brownie mix and chocolate syrup.
2. Start with a half cup of milk into the blender.
3. Add three scoops of ice cream into the blender. You may choose what flavor of ice cream you may add. As for me, I had Cookies and Cream.
4. Mix in two tablespoon of brownie mix into the mixture.
5. Drizzle in some chocolate syrup.
6. Blend the mixture until it reach your desired smoothness.
7. Pour your milkshake in your favorite glass.
8. Your Brownie Milkshake is now done and ready to be drunk. And oh, before I forgot, you may add toppings and drizzles for the presentation.
© Domestic Geek