Tacos, pretzels, fries, chips – these are our favorites to munch during snack time, right? And it won’t be complete if a dip wasn’t beside them. But when we go to markets, we buy all our favorite snacks and that’s all in our mind. When we finally arrived home, we excitedly open them and that’s when we realized that we forgot something. We forgot to buy a dip! Oh no, we won’t go back to the market just to buy a single thing. I know, this is a common scenario because it happens to me all the time! This leads me to the idea of making a dip – a cheese dip.
I chose cheese because it blends well with most chips, even the blandest one. The color makes us hungry!
1. Prepare all the materials and ingredients needed. This includes 8 oz cheddar cheese, 370 mL evaporated milk and cornstarch.
2. Heat the cheddar cheese using a pan and let it melt.
3. Pour the evaporated milk in the pan and stir.
4. Add a tablespoon of cornstarch.
5. Stir the mixture to prevent burning until you reach your desired texture.
6. After stirring, pour the dip into a bowl.
7. Cool it for a while.
8. Your cheese dip is already done and ready to be eaten.