The cold season isn’t an obstacle to enjoy our favorite coolers. We are loving this bone-chilling weather that’s why we want something that will lower the temperature even more, but not too much, of course. And I’m thinking that a milkshake is perfect for that idea. Oh not perfect without chocolate, right? Sweetness plus coldness will definitely complete our day. But aside from chocolate syrup and chocolate butter and ice, what more can I add to the ingredients? Hmm, let me find the right mix to this flavor in my kitchen. Aha! Pretzels! So ladies and gentlemen, we’re making a Chocolate Pretzel Milkshake.
1. Prepare all the ingredients needed. This includes milk, ice cream, chocolate butter, pretzels and chocolate syrup.
2. Start with a half cup of milk into the blender.
3. Add three scoops of ice cream into the blender. You may choose what flavor of ice cream you may add. As for me, I had Vanilla.
4. Mix in two tablespoon of chocolate butter and set the blender aside.
5. Using a ziplock bag and pestle, pound the pretzels into bits.
6. Add a half cup of pounded pretzel into the mixture.
7. Shower in some chocolate syrup.
8. Blend the mixture until you reach your desired smoothness.
9. Pour your milkshake in your favorite glass.
10. Your Chocolate Pretzel Milkshake is now done and ready to be drunk. And oh, before I forgot, you may add toppings and drizzles like what I did.