Recently, numerous typhoons visited our country which brought really strong winds. When they left, they forgot to bring the winds with them. Well, I have no problem with it since I love the puff of the air. But sometimes, it’s getting cold just like today. Brrrr! I need something to warm me up. Could someone do the job? Just kidding! I volunteer to do the job of making a hot milk chocolate – perfect for the season.
I know everybody knows how to make one. By just mixing hot water and cocoa powder, voila, it’s done! But can you hold an effort of making your own, I mean, a hot chocolate which do not depend on powders and such? I believe that your hot beverage will be more indulging when you put a little effort on it. I’ll be happy to help you with that matter.
1. Prepare all the ingredients needed. This includes milk, cream and milk chocolate.
2. Place a cup of milk into a microwavable container.
3. Add a quarter cup of cream.
4. Add a quarter cup of milk chocolate.
5. Heat the hot chocolate using a microwave.
6. Stir the hot chocolate.
7. Pour it into a mug or cup.
8. Your Hot Milk Chocolate is now done and ready to be drunk.