I know everybody knows how to make one. By just mixing hot water and cocoa powder, voila, it’s done! But can you hold an effort of making your own, I mean, a hot chocolate which do not depend on powders and such? I believe that your hot beverage will be more indulging when you put a little effort on it. I’ll be happy to help you with that matter.
I admit that this recipe is just the same as the hot milk chocolate recipe I made recently. And the only difference is that this is created from white chocolates and that is created from milk chocolate. It just makes me wonder what it would taste like if I replace milk chocolate with white chocolate so I made this new recipe. And believe me, it posseses the same goodness for the soul. Both are old fashioned and comforting.
1. Prepare all the ingredients needed. This includes milk, cream, vanilla extract and white chocolate.
2. Place a quarter cup of cream into a microwavable container.
3. Add a cup of milk.
4. Add a tablespoon of vanilla extract.
5. Add a quarter cup of white chocolate.
6. Heat the hot chocolate using a microwave.
7. Stir the hot chocolate.
8. Pour it into a mug or cup.
9. Your Hot White Chocolate is now done and ready to be drunk.