Although I’m a hardcore carnivore, I don’t mind being bombarded with salads especially if it as good as the salads my mother make. They’re my mother’s favorite that’s why you will see in my restaurant reviews that we order one or two every time we go to restaurants. But today, in this site, you’re not going to see a salad from a restaurant. You will see a salad from my home – a salad made by my hands and of course, with the help of my salad-lover mom. We’re lucky to have a guide from Lady’s Choice when we bought Lady’s Choice Ceasar Dressing. And because of that, we’re going to call this as Lady’s Choice Ceasar Salad.
1. Before preparing the ingredients, boil first two eggs.
2. Cut the eggs into circles and set it aside.
3. Fry the bacon.
4. Chop it into bits and set it aside.
5. Slice the cheese into cubes and set it also aside.
6. Wash the lettuce.
7. Peel the leaves of the lettuce.
8. After all the preparation, combine all the ingredients that you set aside in one table. This includes the eggs you boiled, the bacon you fried, the cheese you sliced, the lettuce you washed and Lady’s Choice Ceasar dressing.
9. Place the lettuce in a bowl.
10. Drizzle an amount of Lady’s Choice Ceasar dressing.
11. Top the salad with egg, bacon and cheese.
12. Serve chilled and your Lady’s Choice Ceasar Salad is done and ready to be eaten.