The coming of ber months means the coming of Christmas in the Philippines. That’s why you’ll already feel the holiday all over the country – its sound, its breeze, its smell, its atmosphere. And as what a song says, this is the season to be jolly! Who’s excited for Simbang Gabi? Advent? The coming of Jesus? Home decorating? Exchanging of gifts? Monito Monita? Christmas Carols? Snow? Santa Claus? Reindeer? Uhmm what else? Oh Noche Buena! We won’t forget that! As it approaches, why don’t we learn some dishes for our Noche Buena to help our mother and ate in preparing? Well, here’s the recipe for Macaroni Salad. I know it’s common, but hey, we have Lady’s Choice real mayonnaise that will make our salad for today extraordinary. Besides, this recipe was originally from Lady’s Choice.
1. Before preparing, boil the elbow macaroni pasta.
2. Filter the pasta from the water after boiling.
3. It’s now the time to prepare the ingredients in one table! This includes the cooked macaroni pasta, condensed milk, all purpose cream, fruit cocktail, cheese, nata de coco, kaong and Lady’s Choice real mayonnaise.
4. Place the macaroni pasta in a bowl.
5. Add the fruit cocktail, small-cubed cheese, nata de coco and kaong in the pasta.
6. Mix the solid mixture well.
7. Combine the Lady’s Choice real mayonnaise with condensed milk and all purpose cream in separate container.
8. Mix the liquid mixture well.
9. Pour the liquid mixture into the solid mixture.
10. Mix it for the last time until well-mixed.
11. Serve chilled and your Lady’s Choice Macaroni Salad is done and ready to be eaten.