I’m craving for a burger but the ingredients in our fridge can only do a sandwich – a monte cristo sandwich, as what my mother calls it. Yes, I got this recipe from my mother which she got from the Lady’s Choice page so we’re using their product to make this really delicious. And I think, this is a great alternative for burger to satisfy my crave, and perhaps, yours, too!
1. Prepare all the ingredients needed. This includes sandwich bread, ham, cheese, egg, milk, butter, sugar and Lady’s Choice Ham Spread.
2. Spread Lady’s Choice on two in every three sandwich breads.
3. Add cheese and ham on top of the sandwich breads with spreads on it.
4. Close into a sandwich and set it aside.
5. Mix milk and egg in a bowl.
6. Pour small amount of the mixture into the sides of the sandwich. Set it again aside.
7. On a pan, melt a butter.
8. When the butter is melted, cook the sandwich.
9. Sprinkle sugar when cooked.
10. Your Lady’s Choice Monte Cristo Sandwich is now done and ready to be eaten.