I’m glad that my readers loved the Nutella Rolls we made recently. And since I had a great feedback about it, I thought of making a snack with Nutella spread in it again! Let me start it with a question. Who among you, guys, are fond of eating S’mores? If you do, then you’re going to love our food for today since it’s almost the same as S’mores – chocolate and marshallow. But if you don’t, I’ll make sure that you’re going to love this also because hello? Nutella is the chocolate that I’m preferring. I never saw anyone who doesn’t love this hazelnut chocolate spread. Are you now excited?
1. Prepare all the ingredients needed. This includes sandwich bread, marshmallows and the star of the day, Nutella Spread.
2. Spread Nutella on one face of the bread.
3. Place as many marshmallows as you want on top.
4. Close into a sandwich with another Nutella or non-Nutella bread. Set the sandwich aside.
5. On a pan, melt a butter.
6. When the butter is melted, cook the sandwich.
7. Diagonally divide the sandwich into two.
8. Your Nutella and Marshmallow Sandwich is now done and ready to be eaten.