There’s one word I have for Nutella – heaven! I don’t get tired munching this hazelnut spread, but we want to eat it with a twist, right? That’s why I searched and experimented until tadaaa, I got a new snack out of Nutella to mash! Thanks to The One Pot Chef! I think I have no more words to say because the Nutella itself have the powers to present and describe itself. Let’s go to the procedure on how to make Nutella Rolls.
1. Prepare all the ingredients needed. This includes slices of bread, an egg or two, milk, butter, sugar and the star of the day, Nutella!
2. Cut the sides of each slice of the bread.
3. Flatten the bread that you sliced.
4. Spread our favorite, Nutella, on each bread.
5. Roll them and set them aside.
6. Open an egg or two in a bowl.
7. Add two tablespoon of milk.
8. Beat the mixture and set it aside.
9. Melt the butter in a pan.
10. Dip the rolls on the mixture of eggs and milk.
11. Fry the Nutella rolls.
12. Roll them on a plate of sugar.
13. Your Nutella Rolls are now done and ready to be eaten.