Look! Socks are in my closet but they’re not taken out or worn for months now, Well, it’s always wash day in our university, you know. I mean, we do’t have uniform in DLSU that’s why there’s no need of wearing socks to protect my feet from leather shoes or robber shoes anymore. And another reason – flats and sandals are the footwear that I usually wear when I’m going to school. But I won’t just throw away these socks! So I what I did is transform it from being a foot essential to being a hair essential. And the good news for girls is that these socks can make different kinds of organized buns. I know you’re excited so let’s get to know this.
1. Prepare your materials. It’s as easy as a pair of socks and scissors.
2. Insert one sock to another. To do this, wear one sock on your arm and when it is stretched properly, do the same way to the other sock.
3. Take off these socks from your arms and cut its edge where the toes are rested to make two holes.
4. Starting from the hole that you made, roll the socks until it shaped like a donut.
5. Using the garter at the end, lock your sock donut.
6. Your sock donut is now done and ready to be used in making different kinds of bun like what I have in the photo.