You thought you already know how to use your phone fully? Uhm yeah? I have the ability to call, text, play games, listen to music, watch videos and such. Is that enough? Yes and no. Even we already know its basic functions, we still have to know this list of life hacks to have a better and perhaps, peaceful relationship with our phones, because you know, my head sometimes heat up due to phone problems. For those who can relate, this is for us.
1. If you send a message to a wrong person or typed your message mistakenly, immediately turn on the airplane mode to let the sending message fail.
2. Install a free app called Onavo. It runs in the background of your phone while you browse and runs compression technology to reduce the amount of data each task takes up.
3. If you’re phone freezes, plug it into a charger. It will unfreeze as soon as it reaches a power source.
4. When taking a selfie, plug in your headsets and click volume button to capture.
5. If you’re annoyed to Apple’s automated service, curse at it and it will lead you to a real person.
6. Turn on the airplane mode if you don’t want ads on your phone games to pop out.
7. When you’re listening to music, put your phone in a glass to amplify the sound.
8. If you mess up a voice mail on someone, press # to erase and re-record.
9. When filming using your phone, put a finger over the phone’s microphone to sound clearer.
10. Stick your phone in a ziplock bag when going out to prevent it from getting ruined. You’ll still be able to access the buttons through the bag at the same time, the plastic will protect it from sweat, dirt, mud and others.