Just a few days to go and Halloween will come! So what’s our plan? Then an idea came into my mind. What if I made something that we can give to those treat or trick kids aside from chocolates and candies. Until I found out this Choco-Peanut Butter Witch Hats and how it is made. Thanks to TG Mag for giving me this DIY. Well, it is a DIY just for kids. But of course, feeling kids like me can also make this Choco-Peanut Butter Witch Hats. Here’s how it is made.
- 3/4 cup of milk chocolate chips
- ice cream cones
- candy sprinkles
- gummy worms or sour candy belts
- round chocolate wafers
- bar cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1 cup of whipped cream
1. Microwave the chocolate chips until completely smooth.
2. Coat the sugar cones with the melted chocolate.
3. Sprinkle the tips of the cone in candy sprinkles.
4. Place them in the refrigerator until cool and dry.
5. Mix cream cheese, peanut butter and whipped cream and fill the cones with the mixture.
6. Place the chocolate wafers on the bottom with the cone turned upside down.
7. Wrap the gummy worms or sour candy belts around the opening.
8. The Choco Peanut Butter Witch Hats is ready to serve.
Woah! Look at that. That is an image of the final product of the Total Girl. Yeah I know, we had different Choco Peanut Butter Witch Hats in appearance, but I also know that they just have the same taste. Even mine is somewhat failed, I believe that my readers can do this DIY better. That is my goal. Enjoy!
© Total Girl