I can still remember my high school days wherein my classmates and I usually wear fake braces. No, we don’t have damaged teeth. We just wanted to. It’s fun. You should try it sometimes. Here’s how.
1. Buy Fibisco Choco Crunchies or Fibisco Choco Mallows.
2. Open the biscuit without breaking the wrapper/aluminum foil.
3. Eat the biscuit. Don’t throw the wrapper.
4. Flatten the aluminum foil.
5. Measure your teeth.
6. Cut the aluminum foil using the measure of your teeth.
7. Fold the cut alumnum foil.
8. Make the aluminum foil fit your teeth.
And that’s it! Sorry. I know you’re expecting something more seriously. But this post is just really for fun. Hope you enjoy!
Fun Tips: For things to be cooler, you can add some accessories.