It is really fun to have lunch in a restaurant if the customer will not just eat, but do something else. How about cooking? Pepper Lunch have it. Yes, it is really fun to have lunch in Pepper Lunch because the customer will have to sizzle it their way. Shake, stir, mix – every Pepper Lunch meal comes with easy instructions on how to unleash every tantalizing flavour. And you are the one to cook it. So if your meal is not that good, blame yourself! Oh kidding. But that’s impossible because the fun doesn’t end there. The fast food make sure that their every meal has this wonderful taste that no other has. And I am a big proof about that. I just love them all – the ambiance, the choice cuts of beef, chicken, pork and salmon and the iron plate, which is part of their successful formula. Pepper Lunch is the perfect lunch!
I don’t think I have to describe the meals one by one because they are made equally delicious. In fact, I have tried all their lunch for so many times I’ve eaten here. I just didn’t took photos of the others.
1. Beef Pepper Rice (with Egg)
2. Curry Beef Pepper Rice with Cheese (and Egg)
5. Teriyaki Beef Pepper Rice with Egg
7. Beef and Salmon Pepper Rice (with Egg)
8. Garlic Beef Pepper Rice (with Egg)
12. Salmon and Chicken (with Egg)
13. Teriyaki Pepper Chicken (with Egg)