During leisure time, I do love experimenting stuff just like what I did last time, I experimented the prawns in our refrigerator because for sure, it will be steamed someday and I admit that I’m quite satiated with steamed shrimp that’s why I decided to cook it in another way – stuffed prawns! Will you cook with me?
1. Prepare all the ingredients needed. This includes shrimp, oil, bread crumbs, mayonnaise, cubed cheese, mushrooms, onion and garlic.
2. Get the shrimp and separate the shell from its meat. Be careful because the shell with its head shouldn’t break.
3. Boil the shells.
4. While boiling, chop the shrimp meat.
5. Also, chop the mushroom into smaller pieces.
6. Chop the onion and garlic.
7. To start sautéing, heat a small amount of oil on a pan.
8. Saute the onion and garlic.
9. Add the chopped shrimp meat and chopped mushroom and saute until cooked.
10. When cooked, mix it with mayonnaise.
11. Lay the shells on a platform and fill them with the shrimp meat mixture.
12. Place cubed cheese on top of each.
13. Sprinkle bread crumbs.
14. Bake until the cheese melts.
15. Your Stuffed Prawns are now done and ready to be eaten.