Now that I am getting little flabs in my tummy, I’m in search of something fruity. Now that I am in the mood of being a health conscious, I’m finding recipes that are nutritious. Now that I have to wake up early for work, I’m looking for breakfast that is easy to prepare. That’s how I got to meet baked peaches! But my friends know that I’m kinda inventive, especially when it comes to my food. I’m not contented with just a simple fruit here. To make it more like a meal, I added exciting flavors and ingredients such as yogurt, mango and cookies. Are you ready? Let’s get it started then.
1. Prepare all the ingredients needed. This includes sliced peaches, mango juice, cornstarch, ground cookies, sugar, margarine, salt, yogurt and vanilla extract.
2. Mix two sliced peaches, a half tablespoon of cornstarch, two tablespoon of sugar and a half tablespoon of mango juice. Actually, lemon juice is the best juice to combine but I don’t have one. Besides, mango also blends well with peaches. Set this first mixture aside for ten minutes.
3. In a separate bowl, combine three quarter cup of crushed cookies, two tablespoon of sugar, an eighth teaspoon of salt a two tablespoon of melted margarine.
4. Spread the first mixture in a baking pan.
5. Top it with the second mixture.
6. Bake for 45 minutes.
7. While baking, prepare the yogurt by mixing a teaspoon of vanilla. Adding yogurt is optional.
8. Pour the yogurt on the baked peaches.
9.Your Baked Peaches is now done and ready to be served.