I’ve eaten various styles of white sauce pasta from fast food chains to high-class restaurant yet nothing beats my parents’ recipe. We cook this pasta every Christmas and when there are special occasions so my friends already had a taste of it. And they agreed that it was truly the best. I actually don’t know which of my parents own the recipe. My father claim it as his while my mother says that it is hers. Either way, I’m proud that my family could make a recipe that we can tell as ours originally. I even told them that they should use it to form a business because this pasta is really one-of-a-kind. But since they refused, let me just reveal the secret of my parents’ Mushroom Cream Penne Pasta.
1. Prepare all the ingredients needed. This includes penne pasta, cream of mushroom, canned mushroom, evaporated milk, ham, bacon, butter, garlic and onion.
2. Cook 500g penne pasta in a pot of boiling water.
3. While cooking the pasta, slice the ham into small squares like this and set it aside.
4. In a pan, melt tiny cube of butter, Maybe a teaspoon will do.
5. Saute garlic and onion.
6. Add the sliced ham and mix them altogether.
7. The next thing to add is 200 grams of sliced mushroom. It can be bought in a can.
8. Pour the 85lml or 3 cans of cream of mushroom and stir until well-incorporated.
9. Add a can of 370 milliliters evaporated milk and continue stirring.
10. When you know it’s cooked, turn off the heat, continue stirring and set aside.
11. Look at the pasta if it’s cooked so you can drain it.
12. Mix the sauce and the pasta and set it aside.
13. In a pan, fry the bacon until crisp.
14. Chop them into small tiny pieces.
15. I tell you. This is the best part. Sprinkle the bacon on top of the mushroom cream pasta as much as you want.
16. Your Mushroom Cream Penne Pasta is now done and ready to be eaten.