art de·co (ärt de’kō) A style of decorative design characterized by ornateness, geometrical forms, asymmetry and bold colors.
– Webster’s Dictionary
This definition leads me an idea – what if I put these characteristics mentioned in the dictionary on my nails? Uhmm, no. The right question should be – what if I made a nail art inspired to 1930’s trend, which is art deco? That will be glamorous! It’s beautiful especially when we match it to our daily fashion. You’ll see!
1. Prepare your nails. Clean it. Trim it. Buff it. Anything you want to do for it to get ready for its new look.
2. Paint two coats of wine red polish and let it dry.
3. Draw some art deco on your nails. It’s up to you but make sure that the art deco is drawn nicely.
4. Stick one rhinestone in each nails for more art deco effect.
5. End your nail art with a top coat.
6. Enjoy the new 1930s-inspired look of your nails.