Kung Hei Fat Choy!
This is the common phrase that I can see in banners and advertisements as of now, Well, it’s because Chinese New Year is coming! In respect to the Chinese-Filipino in the Philippines, we have to celebrate. And as we can see, Binondo, the Chinatown of the Philippines, is decked out in red and gold. This lead me to the idea of having a Chinese-inspired nail art consisting of the colors, red and gold. So, let’s be chinita this Chinese New Year by following the instructions below. Enjoy!
1. Prepare your nails. Clean it. Trim it. Buff it. Anything you want to do for it to get ready for its new look.
2. Paint two coats of red polish and let it dry.
3. Apply a Supernova polish, a gold iridescent flake glitter.
4. End your nail art with top coat.
5. Enjoy the new Chinese-colored look of your nails. Kung Hei Fat Choy!