Dropped your phone into the toilet? or into a bucket of water? or forgot that you have your cellphone in your pocket when you dipped into the pool? There’s no more problem with that because we can save our phones and avoid its breakage by following the steps below.
1. Immediately take the phone out of the water.
2. Do not turn on the phone.
3. Remove the case, battery, sim card, memory card and other removable parts of the phone.
4. Let them sit on towels.
5. Dry the the phone with a blower.
6. Leave in an amount of rice for two to three days.
7. You already save you phone’s life. You may now turn on your phone.