Last time we went on a convention and I found the drinks prepared for the guests superb. That’s why in every gulp, I was thinking of what ingredients that it composes. For sure, it was a chocolate. A small flavor of peach touched by taste buds. Was that chocolate and peach? I tried it at home, though. It’s not exactly the same but I believe that they are on the same level of goodness. And I thought that it would be fun to share the recipe made by my tongue. Don’t take that literally! Will you blend and shake with me?
1. Prepare all the ingredients needed. This includes peaches, chocolate syrup, Vanilla yogurt, Vanilla ice cream, Vanilla essence and milk.
2. Start with two peaches into the blender.
3. Add a quarter teaspoon of Vanilla essence and blend.
4. Add two cups of Vanilla yogurt and then blend.
5. Mix in a quarter cup of chocolate syrup and a quarter cup of milk.
6. For the last time, blend the mixture and set it aside.
7. This is optional but you can prepare your favorite glass by showering some chocolate syrup on its sides.
8. Pour your Peach Chocolate Yogurt Smoothie in it.
9. Scoop some ice cream for toppings.
10. Your Peach Chocolate Yogurt Smoothie is now done and ready to be drunk.