I’ve been very busy in school lately causing me to ignore baking. And I admit that I miss playing inside the kitchen. It’s been a long time since I last tasted a food made by yours truly. If I could remember, the last recipe I created and shared was Nutella cookies. And that was a month ago already! I became conscious of the expiration dates of my baking stuff so yesterday, I checked my cupboard. I have a chocolate brownie mix and last scoops of strawberry jam. Was it a coincidence? Hey! I could bake a strawberry chocolate brownies through this! After all, I missed baking and most of all, I miss brownies. However, you have to bear with my awful photos. I made this quick because I still have school works to do.
1. Prepare all the ingredients needed. This includes brownie mix, strawberry jam, water, egg and oil.
2. Combine the brownie mix, quarter cup of oil, quarter cup of water and egg in a bowl.
3. Mix them well.
4. Grease pan with oil.
5. Spread the mixture into the pan and set aside.
6. Place the strawberry jam inside the microwave.
7. After heating, let the jam swirl into the brownie mixture on the pan.
8. Bake it in the oven for five minutes.
9. Your Strawberry Chocolate Brownies is now done and ready to be eaten.