Actually, I’m just playing with my hair in front of the mirror trying to make something I really don’t know. Nevertheless, this I-don’t-know experiment leads me to make a new hairstyle to share. Well, it seems complicated and looks like it’s formed by braiding, but it’s actually not. My hair today is just as simple as tie and invert, tie and invert and so on. Learn the more detailed step below. But before you continue, please excuse my background. I’m in my wash room because it’s the only area in my place that has a mirror.
1. Gather your into one side.
2. Grab a small chunk of hair from the outermost part and tie it with an elastic band.
3. Do an inverse ponytail on the said section of hair.
4. Grab a bigger chunk of hair including the first inverse ponytail and tie it quite lower with another elastic band.
5. Do a second inverse ponytail on this section of hair.
6. Grab a bigger chunk of hair including the second inverse ponytail and tie just beneath it.
7. Continue doing an inverse ponytail until all your hair is tied.
8. Once you’re done, you can now enjoy your one-sided continuous inverse ponytail.