At first glance, Pull-through Knotted Ponytail seems just like a simple yet organized ponytail. But if you look at it closely, it is one of a kind ponytail that resembles an intricate braid. So how do we do this one. Believe me, it’s easier than it looks!
1. Make a one sided low ponytail.
2. Grab a chunk of hair above and tie it one inch away from the start of the ponytail with an elastic bond and continue the same thing all the way down.
3. Make holes on the knots that we made.
4. Grab another section of hair behind the ponytail and divide into two, one coming from left and one coming from the right.
5. Insert the strand from the back left on the first hole that we made earlier and insert the strand from the back right.
6. Pull the two strands to stretch out the first loop.
7. Cross them together at the back of the ponytail.
8. Again, insert both strands on the second hole.
9. Pull them to stretch out the second loop.
10. Cross them again at the back of the ponytail.
11. Continue the process until all the holes were occupied.
12. Tie the two strands with an elastic bond at the back of the ponytail.
13. Once you’re done, you can now enjoy your pull-through knotted ponytail.