Here are few random tidbits about me. The first ten can be seen on my very first post, Ten Facts About Me.
11. I have a lump on my forehead due to a fall in our spiral staircase.
12. When I sleep, there should be a space between the pillow under my head and the bed’s headboard. I just got used to it because when I was younger when I slept with my parents, they say that my pillow should be lower than theirs as a sign of respect so yeah.
13. I was bitten by a Dalmatian on my knee. I just don’t have a photo of my bitten knee.
14. I sleep with my blanket covered my whole body except my head. If not, I won’t be able to sleep.
15. My name is Queen when I order in Starbucks, Infinitea and the like.
16. I have a dimple. Many people already know this but it took a lot of stares at my face before noticing it.
17. I do embroideries, cross stitch specifically. And The Little Mermaid is the first picture that I made. I just don’t know why I haven’t finished it then but I’m planning to continue this.
18. I have an addiction to freon.
19. I really absolutely totally hate waking up early in the morning with short sleep that’s why if I have to wake up early, I don’t sleep anymore. That’s better.
20. Today, I celebrate my first year in blogging. Happy Anniversary! Thanks for your support and please keep reading.