Hey guys! I got something beautiful today. Since its summer, I think its a great time to get tangled. I meant the hair. So even we’re working, my friends and I unintentionally turned our office into parlor as we started braiding each other. This explains the mess in our office as you can see in the background of the photos. I actually have no plans of blogging this but since my co-worker slash hair stylist did a good job on my hair and my another co-worker slash photographer captured how she has done it step by step, I thought that it deserves your attention. Anyway, this Angel Wings Half Ponytail is a recreation, which is first made by the famous Youtuber, Cinthia Truong.
1. You wanna start your ponytail by combing your hair so it won’t be messy.
2. Create a half ponytail by combining the strands on the leftmost part of your hair to the strands on the rightmost part of your hair with an elastic bond.
3. Get a strand underneath the ponytail from its left. Move it over to the right of the ponytail and insert it upward underneath the right part of the half ponytail. This will leave a loop in front of the elastic bond. Insert the strand you are holding downward on the said loop and lock it there.
4. Do the same thing on the right to make it equal. Get a strand underneath the ponytail from its right. Move it over to the leeft of the ponytail and insert it upward underneath the left part of the half ponytail. This will again leave a loop in front of the elastic bond. Insert the strand you are holding downward on the said loop and lock it there.
5. Let’s focus on the left side first then to the right. Get a small strand from the leftmost part of the untied hair and at the same time, dig a hole on the left part of the tied hair. Insert the strand to that hole.
6. Again, get a strand from the leftmost part of the untied hair and insert it into another hole just beside the the first hole you dug.
7. Make it three creating a three-lined wings on the left side.
8. Keep on getting a strand, digging a hole and inserting the strand to the hole on the right side so it mirrors the left.
9. Once you’re done, you can now enjoy your angel wings half ponytail.
I would like to thank Susan Digal and Krystel Araneta for helping me with this hairstyle.