Life is always better with tulle, frills and glitter. If you agree and if you are not afraid to sparkle, then eat glitter for breakfast and shine all day. You were born to sparkle. She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten. But before leading a life that glitters, make sure that your nails shine, too. Therefore, here’s a tutorial in making glitter nail art.
1. Prepare your nails. Clean it. Trim it. Buff it. Anything you want to do for it to get ready for its new look.
2. Paint your first nail with the same color of the glitters you have there. Since I bought silver glitters, I colored my nail silver. But first, cover your desk with used paper because you don’t want to scatter glitters on it.
3. Dig your finger into a tube of glitters or just sprinkle it on top while it is still wet.
4. Do the same thing on the other nails. You should polish your nails one at a time.
5. Shake off the excess.
6. When the glitters are dry, end your nail art with a top coat.
7. Enjoy the new 1970s-inspired look of your nails.