I need ice cream in my life because it’s freaking hot in this house and I need something cold yet creamy! But I would not risk my life to go out and buy a little amount of ice cream already costing gold because it’s hotter outside. I prefer making my own ice cream. After all, I have all the ingredients with me. Plus, I can make as many as I want. I’ll make sure that it’ll be plenty compared to the expensive commercialized ones. And also! The electric fan and the fridge is beside me. I’ll just go inside and cool myself down. Kidding! I’m sorry for this little chit-chat. i just want you to join me in making Chocolate Vanilla Marble Ice Cream. That sounds delicious so let’s get started.
1. Prepare all the ingredients needed. This includes whipping cream, condensed milk, vanilla extract and chocolate extract.
2. Whip 400ml whipping cream.
3. Add 200ml condensed milk.
4. Continue stirring.
5. Divide the mixture into two separate containers.
6. Drizzle vanilla extract into the first container and chocolate extract to the second.
7. Put them together into a bigger container. Do not mix them so that it’ll stay marble-looking.
8. Freeze until it forms into ice cream.
9. Your ice cream is now done and ready to be eaten.