Every time there is a celebration in our school, our class always wish to have a graham cake. If we don’t have it, then our day won’t be complete. Graham are really a good snack for everyone. But you know what, there is a new version of graham. Let us welcome, graham balls! Like graham cake, graham balls are also perfect for celebration but with a twist. If graham cake has fruits as toppings, then graham balls has marshmallow as fillings. With affordable ingredients and easy procedure, we can already taste the goodness of graham balls.
- crushed grahams
- condensed milk
- marshmallow (can be other fillings)
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Combine the condensed milk and crushed grahams into a bowl.
3. Mix the two until dry.
4. Roll the marshmallow into the mixture with the help of spoon.
5. When it is already round, sprinkle it with crushed grahams.
6. Refrigerate the finished graham ball.
7. When it is cool, graham ball is ready to eat. Indulge!
We also tried out different shapes. Check this out. You can try it, too!