Do you have those mini figures you want to draw on your nails? Of course, we do! Nail art won’t be complete without being artistic. After all, it won’t be called nail art, right? Nevertheless, we encounter problems when we do this. Just like me, I have a shaky hand that ruins my painting. Sometimes, you have to wait your nails to be dry so that you can paint another color, or else, they’ll mix. I can’t remember other problems anymore but I know that there’s more. Maybe, we should change our way of creating our nail. Here in this tutorial, there will be no more drawing but there will be printing! Isn’t that exciting? However, for those who don’t have printers, you can just have mini stickers. Problem solved! But why we’ll be needing them, anyway? Find out!
1. Print small photos of the figures that you want to be imprinted on your nails.
2. Prepare your nails. Clean it. Trim it. Buff it. Anything you want to do for it to get ready for its new look.
3. Paint your nails with your desired color. I recommend black so that the figures you’ll stick will pop.
4. While it’s still not yet dry, stick the figures you printed on your nails.
5. End your nail art with a top coat.
6. Enjoy the new kikay look of your nails.