Three strand braid – the most common braid to everyone, not just girls, but also boys who have and had long hair. However, this is not a three strand braid, huh. Instead, I only used two strands to form this cute braid. But how did it happen?
1. Make a ponytail and it’s up to you whether it’s low or high.
2. Divide it into two equal sections.
3. Make a hole on the right strand.
4. Insert the left strand on the said hole
5. When you close the hole, the left strand should be on the right now and the right on left. Let’s rename them into their new sides.
6. Make a hole on the new right strand.
7. Insert the new left strand on the latest hole that you made.
8. Close the hole again and the strands should be back on their respective sides.
9. Repeat the same procedure until you reached your desired length of your braid.
10. Tie the end with an elastic bond.
11. Once you’re done, you can now enjoy your two strand braid.
I would like to thank Megan Acapulco and Kaey Mocling for helping me in the braid.