Guys, we should celebrate because it’s National S’mores Day on August 10! Yay! I just hope that there will be suspension for this, President. Just kidding! By the way, even we have classes or none, we should reserve a little time to create this yummy combination of fluffy marshmallow, creamy chocolate and crispy graham slices. That’s perfection! So what are we waiting for? Let’s do this.
1. Prepare all the ingredients needed. This includes marshmallows, graham slices and chocolate bar.
2. Create the first layer of your s’more using the ingredients. Just make sure that the graham slices are on both ends.
3. Place it in the microwave for 5 to 10 seconds.
4. Add another layer if you want to.
5. Your S’more is now done and ready to be eaten. So far, Dine at Log‘s version is the best s’more I ever saw and tasted. You should try it!