Maybe if I’m going to tell you about the songs that you shouldn’t hear, then your answer would be “Anong pakialam mo sa mga gusto at ayaw kong pakinggan” or “Why would you care?” Of course, I should care and gave this tip to those who are heartbroken. Heartbroken again? Well it’s just simply because heartbroken people are anywhere. Perhaps, you are one of them.
Do listen to motivational and inspirational songs. Pero please, ‘wag kang makinig ng mga kantang tulad ng “Officially Missin’ You” ni Tamia at “Catch Me, I’m Falling,” ‘yung kanta ng ate ko. Hindi totoo ‘yung line du’n na, “How can something so wrong feel so right all along?” Stop listening to sad love songs kasi kahit ano pa ‘yang kantang ‘yan, makaka-relate ka at iiyakan mo.
1. Marry Me by Train
2. Stolen by Dashboard Confessional
3. I’d Still Yes by Klymaxx
4. Never Get Over You by Bellefire
5. Going Crazy by Natalie
6. On Bended Knees by Boyz II Men
7. One Last Cry by Boyz II Men
8. With You by Chris Brown
9. Cater to You by Destiny Child
10. Lahat ng kanta ng The Script
11. Ang theme song niyo (Naku, ‘wag na ‘wag!)
12. Lahat ng kanta na instrumental pa lang ang tumutugtog eh naluluha ka na.