Are you with your Nutella and your spoon and your bread again? Oh no! Drop that. There are more sophisticated and mouthwatering way to eat our favorite hazelnut spread! Well, aside from the Hot Nutella Chocolate, Nutella and Marshmallow Sandwich, Nutella Rolls which are already posted and a lot more to be featured, Nutella cookies are so delightful to munch every snack and the rest of the day. Nutella cookies – these two things together make the most perfect phrase you’ll ever hear. And it is as delicious as it sounds. Imagine the chewy edges and mushy centers of the cookies filled with the creaminess of Nutella. Are you drooling yet? Maybe, you’re excited on knowing how it is made so let’s get it on.
1. Prepare all the ingredients needed. This includes flour, baking powder, butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla and the star of the day, Nutella.
2. Mix a half cup of butter and two third cup of sugar.
3. Add two eggs into the mixture.
4. Add a teaspoon of vanilla extract.
5. Beat the mixture and set it aside.
6. In another bowl, mix two cups of flour and a teaspoon of baking powder.
7. Combine the dry mixture and the wet mixture.
8. Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture into your hand.
9. Flatten it.
10. Put Nutella in the middle.
11. Seal the Nutella and mold it into a round dough.
12. Place these doughs on a heatable container.
13. Cook it in the oven for 12 minutes.
14. Your Nutella Cookies are now done and ready to be eaten.